Click on any image to enlarge it
About Smugglers Cottage, Talland Bay
Smugglers Cottage, Talland Bay is a beautiful 17th Century home offering luxurious self-catering holiday accommodation for up to six people. The cottage sits at the foot of a hillside adjacent to the beach at Talland, an unspoilt coastal hamlet located between the quaint fishing villages of Looe and Polperro in an area of outstanding natural beauty on the south east coast of Cornwall.
The accommodation at Smugglers Cottage features:
- Two double bedrooms and one twin room with bunk beds – all with sea views – sleeping up to six people. (A travel cot with bedding, high chair and stairgates can be supplied at no additional cost if required.)
- Family bathroom with shower over bath.
- Fully equipped kitchen/diner with full-size fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
- Living room with wood-burning stove, TV (Freeview channels), DVD player, and optional Wi-Fi*.
- Tariffs inclusive of central heating, hot water and electricity.
- Garden with picnic and barbecue area.
- Free parking for up to three cars.
Please note that the cottage is no smoking throughout (although smoking is allowed in the garden). And, sorry, no pets are allowed.
If your preferred dates do not fall within a Saturday to Saturday, please contact us anyway, as we may still be able to accommodate you.
* Wi-Fi is available as an optional extra at £15.00 per week.