Availability & Tariffs 2022
Click here to view Availability & Tariffs 2021.
- Bookings are usually for seven nights, Saturday to Saturday. We also offer short breaks for which we charge £250 per night for up to seven guests for a minimum of two nights.
- From October to Easter (excluding school holidays and bank holidays) is our quiet season. We are happy to offer a 20% discount on our weekly rate for couples during that period.
- To make a booking (or enquire about a short break out of season) please either call or email Gwen Harris with details using this website’s Contact Us page.
- We will hold your reservation for seven days, during which time a deposit of £100 is required to confirm your booking. We will give you details of how to pay your deposit when you book. (If a week is shown as available, it may have been provisionally booked, so please check with us before making firm plans.)
|Start Date||Availability||Weekly Tariff|
What’s Included in our Tariffs
- All bed linen, pillows and duvets. (Beds are made up ready for your arrival.)
- A travel cot with bedding, high chair and stairgates if required.
- Bath towels* and tea towels
- Hot water
- TV (Freeview channels)
* We would kindly request that bath towels are not taken to the beach. Beach towels can be provided free on request.
Online Grocery Shopping
Food4MyHoliday.com, from Looe-based chef Nick Barclay, enables you to pre-order high quality Cornish produce, plus any other food you’ll need for your holiday, and have it delivered directly to Smugglers Cottage. Using this service reduces food miles and supports local producers.
Alternatively, you can use your usual supermarket delivery service such as Tesco, Asda or Sainsbury’s. (Before you check out, though, be sure to change your delivery address to Smugglers Cottage, Talland Bay, Looe PL13 2JA and choose a delivery slot for some time after your expected time of arrival.)
Don’t worry, if your order gets here before you do, we will happily unpack your groceries into the fridge, freezer and cupboards ready for your arrival, at no extra charge.
Duration of Stay
Bookings for Smugglers Cottage run from Saturday to Saturday unless prior arrangements have been made. The cottage is available from 17:00 on the day of arrival to 10:00 on the day of departure.
Maximum Guest Numbers
Smugglers Cottage sleeps up to seven people.
There is free parking available next to the garden with space for up to three cars.
Short breaks are generally only available during the low season from October until March. However, if no booking has been made for any particular week in the high season, breaks of less than one week may be available if taken at short notice.
A non-refundable deposit of £100.00 must be made to secure a booking. Balance of payment can either be made in advance (no later than 28 days before arrival) or in cash on arrival.
Smoking is only permitted in the garden or outside the property. Please dispose of cigarette butts responsibly.
Sorry, no pets are allowed.